Recent lab news: (for older news please see news page).
- March 2015: Congratulations to Steven Callen - "Signatures of niche conservatism and niche shift in the North American kudzu (Pueraria montana) invasion" was accepted for publication in Diversity and Distributions!
- February 2015: Allison gave a talk in the University of Illinois Plant Molecular and Physiological Biology seminar series. Thanks to the Departments of Crop Science and Plant Biology for a terrific visit!
- January 2015: Plant and Animal Genome (PAG) Meeting in San Diego California! The lab participated in the Grape Genome Initiative Workshop and co-organized the Domestication Genomics Workshop.
- December 2014: "Environmental correlates of cytotype distribution in Andropogon gerardii (Poaceae)" is now available on line at the American Journal of Botany.
- November 2014: Millennium Seed Bank visit - see pics on the lab blog!
- November 2014: The Miller Lab helped host Wes Jackson's visit to SLU - Wes is the founder and president of The Land Institute. This visit was sponsored by the Saint Louis University Center for Sustainability. Thanks to all for a great visit! Check out the post about Wes' visit on the lab blog!
Contact Information: Allison Miller, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Saint Louis University Department of Biology. Research Associate, Missouri Botanical Garden. 3507 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63130. amille75 at slu dot edu. 314-977-7653.